Hotel Staff Job in Burj Al Arab Dubai
If you are looking for a career in the hotel industry, then the Burj Al Arab is a great place to start. This iconic hotel is looking for talented and ambitious staff who are willing to learn and grow with the company.
The job opportunities at the Burj Al Arab are vast and varied. There are roles for everything from housekeeping and maintenance to guest relations and marketing. No matter what your skills or experience, there is a job at the Burj Al Arab that is perfect for you.
Requirements for a job
If you are interested in obtaining a job as a hotel staff member in Burj Al Arab, there are a few things that you will need to do in order to prepare.
- The first step is to make sure that you have the appropriate qualifications. Most hotel staff jobs require at least a high school diploma or equivalent. You will also need to be proficient in English, as this is the language that is spoken in most hotels.
- The second step is to familiarize yourself with the hotel’s policies and procedures. Each hotel has its own set of standards that its employees must adhere to. It is important that you are familiar with these standards so that you can properly represent the hotel when interacting with guests.
- The final step is to practice your customer service skills. Hotel staff are responsible for providing guests with excellent customer service. You will need to be able to handle difficult situations and resolve complaints quickly and efficiently.
Average Pay Rate for Hotel Staff in Dubai
According to payscale.com, the average pay rate for a hotel staff member in Dubai is AED 3,556 per month. This figure includes positions such as room attendants, waiters, porters, and housekeepers. It should be noted that pay rates can vary depending on the level of experience and qualifications of the employee.
Duties and Responsibilities at the Burj Al Arab
- As a hotel staff member at the Burj Al Arab, you will be expected to provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- This includes assisting with check-in, providing directions or directions to local attractions, and other services to ensure that the guests have a comfortable stay.
- You will also be responsible for keeping the property clean and tidy. This includes dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the rooms. Additionally, you may need to assist with the activities of the concierge and front desk staff.
- Lastly, being a team player is important as there will often be times when you will be required to work with other staff members in order to get things done efficiently.
Benefits of Working
You will certainly reap the benefits of working at the Burj Al Arab. It is well known to be one of the most luxurious hotels in the world, with an exquisite interior design and amazing views of Dubai. You will work in a professional environment surrounded by top-notch amenities, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. And, as a hotel employee, you will have access to the best restaurants, shops and other attractions that Dubai has to offer. You can truly experience the city’s dynamic cultural life and breathtaking scenery from your own workplace!
|SALES & MARKETING||JAPAN||View & Apply|